Tuesday, June 21, 2011

White Ankle Socks

I'm loving crisp clean white socks this season.  They can be paired with any shoe and all types of looks.   One of the best parts of this trend is that great socks can be found super inexpensively almost anywhere such as CVS or Wal-Mart!

     Socks and Loafers - photo courtesy of ronaldtanner.com
      Kate Foley from Opening Ceremony via Refinery29

 thetragicsense via Chictopia

Tavi - thestylerookie.com

Merily L. from lookbook.nu

Hanneli Mustaparta via vogue.com

2 comments:

  1. Very cute, I also wear ankle socks even when in loafers and shorts but I'm a boy so I stick to black and dark green or emerals hues. Some say "nice socks" but sadly white has fallen out of favour, because it alleges too much angelic softness and innocence for a guy (even a cute one) to pull it off. Only girls can look tough with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love wearing white ankle socks.I think
    they are adorable

    ReplyDelete